Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hiccup. Burp. Hiccup. Burp.

I had a fill on Friday...and wow....I guess there's a bunch more restriction.  Today I had 8 wheat thin type crackers and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese...whoa.  I can't stop hiccuping and burping.  Not in discomfort, I've chewed 4 papaya enzymes...hope this doesn't last long.  I've heard a lot of people talk about hiccups as a "stop sign" - but wow....sure glad this is happening at home, because I sound ridiculous!  Time to walk around the house to see if I can get this resolved!  I can tell that if I drink water it will come right back up...wish me luck!  :}

3 comments:

  1. wishing you luck with that one. Definately sounds like your body is giving you a warning signal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing I just ate too fast? Took it easy for dinner (egg casserole) and everything was fine. Strange incident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few wheat thins and a laughing cow and you're done ... that is my fantasy !

    ReplyDelete