I've never really been much of a granola bar person...but decided to try some from Trader Joe's. I can't have Whey Protein Isolate (bad reaction), so Soy it is. Each full bar has 20g of protein. That's the highest Soy content in a bar that I've seen so far.
One bar is H U G E (I only eat half), but if I have a craving for sweet stuff or need an emergency dose of protein, these things are yummers! They're $1.49/each at TJ's, but they're available lots of other places, too. So far I've tried the Mint Chocolate and Peanut Butter flavors. Did I mention YUM?
Those sound yummy, I will have to get some.
ReplyDeleteNot much of granola person either but I have been thinking about these. With your suggestion, I am gona try them.. Thank you!
ReplyDeletePs: new follower here!
Sounds good! I'll have to try those!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you guys....the mint choc kind is DARN CLOSE to a thin mint!!!
ReplyDeleteI eat premier protein bars and they have 30 grams of protein each. :) Not sure if they have the whey in it, but it'd be worth looking into.
ReplyDeleteI checked out Premier, Ronnie, but it has Whey in it :( Thanks though...I picked up two more flavors of the above bars today and I'm anxious to try them :)
ReplyDeleteAlways love hearing about a food recommendation. Like Ronnie - I'm a Premier Protein Bar gal ... but I'll def try these :)
ReplyDeletegonna give em a shot
ReplyDelete