My first gain since pre-op. Up one pound over the Thanksgiving holiday. I knew it would happen someday, but it bothers me. Looks like I won't hit my short term goal of a 75 pound loss by December 1st.
Welcome home, Amy. Where the fridge is nearly empty and the tempting food just simply isn't here. Back in the boat, and start paddling like heck. I guess I should be glad that it was *only* a pound, considering it was my first holiday being banded. Still, it sucks.
Okay, pity party over. Let's lose some more weight and get healthier, ladies!! Who's with me?
I am with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to weight myself today... I'm scared to see the number... ugh
ReplyDeleteI'm there with ya.
ReplyDeleteit will come right off.
ReplyDeleteWell, unless there's an overnight band-miracle, I'll be right there with you (with a gain). We'll see tomorrow but we're in it for the long haul, right? Right !
ReplyDeleteThere is bound to be ups and downs on this journey. Keep your chin up and keep moving forward!
ReplyDeleteA little up and down is to be expected throughout any weight loss process, so don't let it get you down or derail you since weight loss is 99% psychological (I'm coming to learn). I think it's awesome you only gained a pound over a holiday weekend, so I wouldn't sweat it; it will come right off. I heard a quote somewhere that said to endulge in holiday eating guilt free, but to remember it's a holiDAY, not holiWEEK or month.
ReplyDelete