I had a nasty cold this past week. This resulted in more weight loss. How? Well, my band is pretty darn snug right now. The conjestion caused me to have very little appetite and also dramatically reduced the amount of food that I was able to eat. I noticed this feeling when I had a cold a while ago, but this one was much worse. I wasn't able to eat breakfast at all. I managed to drink water and G2, but that was it. Lunch was barely anything (1/4 cup of something mushy). I was able to eat about 1/2 cup of mushy stuff at dinner.
Hopefully I haven't screwed up my body/metabolism by being down for so many days. I only made it to the gym last Monday for yoga, and the guilt is getting to me. I've continued basic stretching and my sit ups and home, but not with the effort that I usually put forth. Tomorrow I'll be back in the saddle. Thanks to the cold, I lost three pounds in five days. Yipes. Hopefully it doesn't pile back on when I'm eating normally again!

Aw feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine with your metabolism, have no fear. :)
ReplyDelete