Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Year of Gummy Fiber and Gummy Multivitamins!


Today's Purchases at Costco!


Vitafusion Fiber Well Sugar Free Gummies (220 count)

  • dose is 2/day (so 110 day supply per bottle) x 3 bottles = 330 days!  cost $50.37 
  • 5 grams of fiber
Vitafusion Multivites (250 count)
  • dose is 2/day (so 125 days supply per bottle) x 3 bottles = 375 day supply! cost $35.91
Special Savings at Costco (sale ended today)  $3 off each bottle (for first two of each type), so saved $12.00.

Grand total for 1 year (more or less) of multivitamins and fiber:  = $74.28 (tax not included)

If you're not a Costco member, you can still buy online with a small upcharge.  This is BY FAR the cheapest I've found these vitamins!  They're GOOD!  No wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts or soy.  All natural flavors and colors.  Just a note, the multivitamins don't have iron, so if that's a concern for you, make sure to supplement.  Otherwise, they look pretty complete to me.  I take an additional Vitamin D supplement daily.  


Here's a coupon that you can print for $1 off at a regular drugstore or mass merchandise store (Target, Walmart).  It doesn't expire until 12/31/12 and you can print unlimited times because it is a PDF.http://nnpvitamins.com/LCVF_101411/QR_Coupon/

The fiber gummies are something new for me.  I stopped taking the chewable fiber tabs because they were nasty.  I'll happily take these gummies!  I'm going to be a happy pooper soon.  I hope.

4 comments:

  1. that is a great deal! If only I had gotten on here yesterday! I need to be more diligent about reading blogs, especially if they would have saved me money like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the multivites...I get at costco and have been taking them all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, gonna have to try those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bargain hunting is awesome - I wish I had a membership to costco!

    ReplyDelete