A blog before work? Me? Holy wow.
August has been a busy month, with school back in session (and starting a new job) and various other challenges. I was thrilled to meet more bandsters at our AZ group gathering. I got to meet two other people that are coming to Chicago, so I'm even more excited than ever. I have more blogging to catch up on, but that'll have to wait until the weekend.
Last month I was sick for 2 weeks, and I gained 2 pounds overall. The challenge weigh in this past Wednesday showed a .7 gain. I wasn't pleased. It has been in the back of my mind since I saw the scale. This morning, I stepped on for my end of month weigh in, and smiled. 200.8. Almost back to the low of 200.0 that I saw earlier this month. Closer to Onederland.
August 1st Weigh In: 209.0
August 31 Weigh In: 200.8
Monthly loss: 8.2 pounds
Monthly Weight Record Page (click here to see my progress month by month)
I haven't had a monthly loss this good since last January. I may have had ups and downs, but when I look at the big picture, the entire month, I'm very pleased. I think a big part of it has to be the fact that I'm (literally) running after kids on a daily basis now. Pretty exhausting!
More this weekend! TGIF!!
you are doing so awesome Amy! I am so excited for you to be close to onderland-totally jacked!
ReplyDeleteYou got this sista!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is amazing
ReplyDeleteYou are a rockstar!!!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome loss for August
ReplyDeleteHoly Hell thats a great loss!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, its so much better when you look at the Big Picture, Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteHey that is pretty awesome!!! CLose to onderland is amazing!
ReplyDelete