A Girl. A Lap Band. A New Way of Life. Banded on 7/1/11.
That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!
So exciting congrats girl!!
Way to go!!!! Such a great feeling.
Fantastic news Amy. Well done you. xx
WAY TO GO! :)
WOO HOO! Congrats!!
Yahoo!! Great job!
WHAT!!!!!! AWESOME EXCELLENT I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
That is sooooooo great! So happy for you!
I am bringing a marching a band, balloons and confetti up your street right now!!!I wish I could do that for you. good work!
Congratulations!! Amazing achievement!! x
Yowza, that's amazing! Congrats!!
WOOOoOoooooooooOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
That is freakin awesome!! Congrats!! So proud of you....
Yay! Congrats!
That is AWESOME!!! CONGRATS. Absolutely amazing. Well earned.
That is amazing. Congrats! Sandra
Wahoo!!! Congratulations!
YAY!!!! so happy for you Amy! You deserve it!
Congratulations Amy!
girl!!!! how did I miss this on MFP!?!? CONGRATS!!! freaking amazing!!!!!!
That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting congrats girl!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!!! Such a great feeling.
ReplyDeleteFantastic news Amy. Well done you. xx
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO! :)
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!!!! AWESOME EXCELLENT I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooooo great! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI am bringing a marching a band, balloons and confetti up your street right now!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could do that for you. good work!
Congratulations!! Amazing achievement!! x
ReplyDeleteYowza, that's amazing! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWOOOoOoooooooooOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteThat is freakin awesome!! Congrats!! So proud of you....
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!!! CONGRATS. Absolutely amazing. Well earned.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Wahoo!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! so happy for you Amy! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amy!
ReplyDeletegirl!!!! how did I miss this on MFP!?!? CONGRATS!!! freaking amazing!!!!!!
ReplyDelete