Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today's Lap Band Lesson (a little humor)

Today's lesson:  chew grapes well.  Very well...or you'll see them again.  I'm a fruit-a-holic (very anti-veggie).  I love my grapes.  Apparently grapes weren't in the cards for today.  Nothing painful, just 15 minutes of foam and silent cursing.  This was my prize.  ;)  I've been super stressed out lately, and sometimes foods that I eat all the time just don't work when I'm tense.  And yes, I took a picture of it.  Why?  Because I can.  Nah nah!


5 comments:

  1. I have this weird throat that forces stuff down no matter what... no idea why, but I can kinda pb or be stuck but it only comes halfway up and I continue to unconsciously push it right back down... this goes on forever until finally it works its way down for good... at which time after the pain I decide I don't want anymore. Very few things cause this but I think it means I am finally near the green zone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah grapes get me sometimes! Amazing how stress affects our bands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grapes and cherries sometimes get me too...that skin is hard to chew up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that picture is hilarious. Looks like some kind of laughing demon fish.
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need one of those hot guys to peel the graps and feed them to you while another one fans you.

    ReplyDelete