Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

My First 5k :)

Although I hadn't planned on running any of the 5k, I did jog for about the first 2 minutes, just to keep up with the herd of people at the beginning.  Then I had an idea to pick up a glow stick that someone had dropped (while I was still jogging), and splat.  I bit the dust.  I ended up with a scraped up knee (not bad) and elbow (all scabbed up now).  I had my iphone and my keys in my bra and when I hit the ground, they went flying out.  Yipes.  Anywho, that was the end of jogging.  I walked the rest of the way.  I had a great time with some other AZ bandsters.  Here are a few highlights...

Nice clean, white shirt to start . . . 





 

8 comments:

  1. You girls looked like you had a blast! Great job on your first 5k Amy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That looks so cool, I want to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing your first 5k. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first 5k! Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You handled the "splat" like a rockstar though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares if you ran or not....you did a 5K!! Very inspiring =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry you fell down though. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete