A Girl. A Lap Band. A New Way of Life. Banded on 7/1/11.
She's cute!! How did it go?
tired....so....so....tired! I could feel the fat flying in all directions! I've never been a runner, and right now it hurts a lot, but I'm giving it a try :)
LOL at the fat flying in all directions!!! It's a GREAT app for sure!! Keep at it be super proud at yourself!! Your pooch is adorable!
Your fat won't fly for long!!
She's so cute with her pack :o) she will difinately keep you motivated :o)
Best running partner ever! So cute!
Your running partner is awesome! Great job getting it done!
Good for you!!!!
Love it! So glad you took pics. :)
She's cute!! How did it go?
ReplyDeletetired....so....so....tired! I could feel the fat flying in all directions! I've never been a runner, and right now it hurts a lot, but I'm giving it a try :)
ReplyDeleteLOL at the fat flying in all directions!!! It's a GREAT app for sure!! Keep at it be super proud at yourself!! Your pooch is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour fat won't fly for long!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute with her pack :o) she will difinately keep you motivated :o)
ReplyDeleteBest running partner ever! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour running partner is awesome! Great job getting it done!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! So glad you took pics. :)
ReplyDelete