Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The List of "the best" Up-Tempo music


Better Homes & Gardens Magazine
(Facebook Survey) (April 2012 Issue)
Best On-Tempo Music


Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Everlong - Foo Fighters
SexyBack (clean version) - Justin Timberlake
Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
My Body - Young the Giant
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Legs - ZZ Top
Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root
Hips Don't Lie - Katy Perry
I Ain't No Quitter - Shania Twain


What are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. "Sexy and I Know It" - LMFAO
    "Julius" - Phish
    "Free" - Phish
    "Dynamite" - Taio Cruz
    "Firework" - Katy Perry
    "Raise Your Glass" - P!nk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Got Back- Sir Mix Alot
    Like a G6- Far East Movement
    Low- Jimmy Jones
    Pretty Fly for a White Guy- The Offspring
    Tik Tok- Ke$ha
    Sexy and I know it- LMFAO

    ReplyDelete