Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

NSV - I shopped off of the normal rack today!

The yellow tags were half off.  Wooooooooo!
What size am I?  I have no earthly idea. What I do know is that I have about triple the amount of clothing in my donate pile than I do in my "currently fits" pile.  I realized that Mr. X had seen me in every single shirt that I own that fits (umm....5?), so today was a trip to Goodwill.  I love Goodwill. I was armed with my 20% off the entire purchase coupon.  Someone stop me.


I've never bought clothing there...but I was able to buy some nifty stuff today.  Pants are still proving to be difficult.  I'm wearing 18's, but they just don't fit correctly due to the tummy blob that never moves.  The tummy is tight and the butt is baggy.  Shirts are x-large usually, but kind of depends.  Last July, my clothing was a 3x (or 26/28).  Now essentially a size 18. 

10 comments:

  1. super!!! great job on getting to 18 soooooo fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves me some Goodwill! What'd you buy? I need pics! Also, I go to GW when I realize my Mr. S has seen everything I own, too... he's always like, "Is this a new shirt... again?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! We need to do some Thrift shopping together, have you ever been to Saver's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have saggy butt syndrome too!! hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sizing is just so hit or miss. I am glad you found some new things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic NSV!!! I still have issues with pants. *sigh* It's always something.

    ReplyDelete