- switched birth control pills (different hormone levels)
- too much dining out (back to my personal rule of 1x/wk max)
- the "stress" of being in looooooooooooove
So.....tomorrow morning....getting more fluid put in and also requesting a barium swallow to make sure that the band is still in the correct position (after the "orange chicken from hell" incident). I'm kind of dreading my weigh in, though. I'm not too proud of that! I've been hungry lately and seriously contemplated devouring the fingers and toes of those around me.
I'm enjoying the last of my solid food for another day. On the good side, I'll get to eat mashed potatoes and ABC's and 123's for dinner tomorrow night. Mmmmmmmm!!
I'm enjoying the last of my solid food for another day. On the good side, I'll get to eat mashed potatoes and ABC's and 123's for dinner tomorrow night. Mmmmmmmm!!
Ha - the stress of being in looovee. That's supposed to be good stress! LOL
ReplyDeleteit is, Draz...it is. :)
DeleteYou got to have that conversation with Mr. X about eating out all the time! Good luck with your appt tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the adjustment issue... I sometimes think I need an unfill and then I sometimes think I need more put in. Fickle Band!
ReplyDeleteWhat time? I'll be at the office at 2:45 ;-)
ReplyDelete8:45 for me. Sorry I'll miss ya!
DeleteI hope this fill gets you to a better place. You're doing fine!
ReplyDeleteHope your fill went well!
ReplyDelete