This lovely new dress was given to me by a friend that bought it but is now too small for it. I'm overall a size 18 (but physically very uneven, more like a 14/16). The dress is a 12.
I've been looking at it since I got it. I tried it on for the first time today. I was prepared. I had Kleenex ready. I psyched myself up. Ok, so I can't zip it up all the way, but I think with a few fewer pounds and a helluvalotta shapewear, I'll be able to wear it to the special dinner in Chicago.
2 months and counting!
Cute! I like the idea of thinspiration-wear. :)
ReplyDeleteI know you'll fit into it! Heck, it might even be too small by the time we get there.
great dress...can't wait to see you in it!
ReplyDeletePretty dress...you are going to look fabulous in it!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute!! man I wish I was going to boobs! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are going to look fabulous in that dress. Wish I was going to Chicago but I am sure I will see lots of pictures.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm going to look forward to seeing you in it!!!
ReplyDeletePretty dress.. Like it
ReplyDeleteooh love it!
ReplyDeletePretty dress! I love goal clothes!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I know you will fit into it and look great!!
ReplyDelete