Warning...it is five minutes long ...but I worked reeeeeaaalllyy hard on it and hope that you watch it...or better yet, toot your own horn and make one for yourself. ~Amy
were you trying to view it via mobile? my dad said something about needing to watch it on an actual computer. I'm bummed, I want ya to see my hard work!
Wow that is awesome!!! You have really truly rocked out the lap band. This is terrific!! And you look wonderful. I think you look a lot younger too! You should be so proud of yourself. What an inspiring video!!!
You have had phenomenal success in your first year! Keep up the good work and year 2 will be even better!! You should be so, so, so proud of yourself! Congratulations!
Ok miss Amy, I am bawling my eyes out right now!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU MY FRIEND!!!!What a lovely video tribute to your success. You have always been an inspiration to me!! Hey maybe you can help me make my video when the time comes, this truely was awesome. I even made Scott watch it again with me. He said, "that is the same girl that was at our house?" He was amazed at your transformation as well. Luv Ya :)
of course I'll help ya. Just make sure you have lots of pictures -- I didn't think I would really need them, but there were a few months when I didn't have anything.
Love the video!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat video ~ you're an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Your transformation is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI can't see the video! :((
ReplyDeletewere you trying to view it via mobile? my dad said something about needing to watch it on an actual computer. I'm bummed, I want ya to see my hard work!
DeleteYes...I had to move from my Ipad to my PC.. Dont be bummed that is just the reality of APPLE. NO Flashplayer!
DeleteWow that is awesome!!! You have really truly rocked out the lap band. This is terrific!! And you look wonderful. I think you look a lot younger too! You should be so proud of yourself. What an inspiring video!!!
ReplyDeletegreat video. Your transformation is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful message and pictures. I am and always will be truly happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLauren
You have had phenomenal success in your first year! Keep up the good work and year 2 will be even better!! You should be so, so, so proud of yourself! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are my inspiration! WTG!
ReplyDeleteYOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! you are and inspiration and thank you for always cheering me on :) heart you!
ReplyDeleteOk miss Amy, I am bawling my eyes out right now!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU MY FRIEND!!!!What a lovely video tribute to your success. You have always been an inspiration to me!! Hey maybe you can help me make my video when the time comes, this truely was awesome. I even made Scott watch it again with me. He said, "that is the same girl that was at our house?" He was amazed at your transformation as well. Luv Ya :)
ReplyDeleteof course I'll help ya. Just make sure you have lots of pictures -- I didn't think I would really need them, but there were a few months when I didn't have anything.
DeleteAmy what a compliement!
DeleteLoved the video- congrats to you!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the video! You look great and have come so far in a year!
ReplyDeleteSitting here at work with tears in my eyes. Such and inspirational video. Thanks for sharing. You have done amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy it was a good video...thank you for posting and sharing! Sending love from this newbee lap band patient.
ReplyDelete