This store is hard core, I'm tellin' ya. They do all sorts of testing to see how you walk (I walked on a dreadmill that was easily the largest I have seen in my entire 34 years of life). The gal basically told me not to wear socks that have cotton (or very little), to help prevent further blistering. I declined the socks she tried to sell me that were $28. Yikes. An hour later, I watched the horrified associate's face as I put on my Crocs flip flops and carried my pretty new kick a$$ shoes to the car. Yup. I live in Phoenix. I wear flip flops every day unless there's a dang good reason not to.
New shoes. New blinky safety light for Walking Pup. New armband for iPhone.
USE THEM, AMY!
Ummm WHO'S JEALOUS?!!? This girl!! lol
ReplyDeletethose look sa-weet!!!
ReplyDeleteooo pretty pretty. I am jealous!! I USED to wear flip flops ALL the time... until I developed plantar fasciitis. Ouch. Boo. Miss my flip flops.
ReplyDeleteLoving the pretty trainers. Now for some pics of them on your feet going walking with the cute walking buddy. xx
ReplyDeleteI want a pair!!!! so jealous here
ReplyDeletegreat shoes! Have fun walking!
ReplyDeleteI like!
ReplyDeleteCute shoes! I'm buying new shoes this weekend and am so excited! I did the treadmill thing a couple years ago and thought, "I could've told them I walk like a duck. Don't need a treadmill for that." LOL
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! And I always love Brooks shoes since that is my last name! :)
ReplyDeleteOOH. I likes!
ReplyDelete