Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Out of the silence....

How can I possibly catch ya'll up on the last 2+ weeks?!  I haven't gone this long without blogging since I started back in July.  Aye.  I am (and have been) at a WL stall.  I'm 5 lbs away from my next goal (Onederland!) and have been for weeks.  It sucks, but I'm making changes to get back to where I need to be.


Here are some excuses reasons for the weight issue:
-switched to a different birth control pill with a different amount of hormones.  it's fun to have your period every other day. NOT.
-decreased my Zoloft slightly (pure hell)
-things are progressing nicely with Mr. X. He's supportive and wonderful.
-started counseling for my saggy ass poor self image issues
-I've been happy eating.  I've been sad eating.  Basically, I started using food to deal with emotions again.  DOH!  
-I've been dining out more with Mr. X. 


Here are some recent pictures (check out my arm jiggle in the bathroom one, ICK!!)  I'm wearing tons of shapewear in these photos.  So uncomfortable, but the only way I can get pants to fit due to the loose belly flab.
with parents
at Spring Training game


8 comments:

  1. You look great, so happy! Glad to hear things are still progressing with the elusive Mr. X. :) Have you told him about your blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep- he knows about the blog. I've never given him the url, but he's a smart man...i'll bet he's reading this! I don't mind if he does, actually I'd be happy if he did.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie patootie you are with the parental units :) I have named my arm jiggles "ARM DANGLES" They are my evil nemisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard someone refer to that as the bingo arm...you know... The one that flies up in the air and jiggles when callibg BINGO! Hehe

      Delete
  3. Hi Amy !! Happy to hear about your success (I've been gone for awhile and you are still rocking it !) and Mr. X. Love is always good :) Med issues are not ... you'll get it figured out but boy oh boy - you need patience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arm jiggles or not...you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!! And shapewear rules!! Spanx saves me daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy - YOU LOOK FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!!!

    I am sorry about the med issues!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete