10 Pound Countdown to Onederland
Current: 209.9. My next goal is 199.9. Yep, 10 pounds till Onederland. Some weeks are very encouraging and some just plain suck. I've been exercising more (it still burns like heck and I'm totally exhausted afterwards, but I press on). I'm waiting for the magical day when it doesn't hurt and I suddenly have endless energy. In the meantime....10 POUNDS TILL ONEDERLAND! I can smell it. Or is that the neighbor's BBQ?
Amy just take a second, if you will, before you focus on your next goal, to celebrate that you are out of the 210's!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow brilliant is that! :o)
So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm...bbq... You can do this! 10 little lbs...you got this!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and it's awesome. I was banded in Oct 2011 and have lost 93 pounds as of today. I'm so close to 100, but it feels so far away. You are living proof that it can be done. I found your site when I was searching for Clif bars through Google. I was looking to see if bandsters recommend those as meal replacements. I had a chocolate mint one over the weekend and it was heavenly. Congrats on your loss and hope you see onderland soon!! I'm currently 233, so I have a ways to go yet.....
ReplyDelete