This was my napkin on the plane!
This was me! YES! I still remember the time the flight attendant asked me if I needed a seat belt extender. It was one of those feelings that I'll never forget. When I'm old and grey, someone might have to help me buckle it, but I'll be damned if I'm ever too big to wear one again.

Now that's a to-do item you can definitely tick off your list :o)
ReplyDeleteThe seatbelt thing NEVER gets old....love it...made me smile too!
ReplyDeleteWoot!!
ReplyDeleteI love that napkin! I happy you don't have a seatbelt problem anymore!
ReplyDeleteSandra
Fantastic NSV!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
ReplyDeleteyay you!....There was one time I didn't actually buckle my seat belt, I just held my purse on my lap so no one would know....I'm about to take a plane ride in a couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure I won't need an extender...whew.
ReplyDelete