Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Smiles at Lane Bryant !

I thought I had dropped from a 26 to 24 in my pants size....until I went to the LB Outlet today.  In jeans, I'm now a 24 (can't stand tight jeans).  In dress slacks, I'm a 22.  And in shirts, well....18/20.  Seriously!  I was a 28 or 3x before.  I was amazed.  


You know what, blogland?  I HAVE CURVES AGAIN.  It has been years since I felt good about new clothing.  The biggest change that I noticed was that the shirts fit me correctly now.  In the past, I had to buy larger shirts to fit the tummy part but I never had enough boobs to fill up the top.  I always had to hold my shirt against my chest when I leaned forward at a table when teaching.  Although my poor ladies are much smaller now, the shirts fit snugger and more appropriately.  Dad, I know you're reading this, so - sorry about the boob talk.  ;)


I also noticed something today.  I'm a happy eater.  I knew I was a sad eater (eat more=feel better?!), but today I was so happy after I left LB that I happy ate.  Seriously, Amy?  You just celebrated the biggest clothing NSV and you're EATING?  White cheddar popcorn?  Empty calories?  Duuuuh.  Okay, so I've identified another food behavior that I've got to change.


I'm not having hunger issues at all.  It took quite a few fills for me to learn what I'm supposed to feel like, but I'm here, baby.  Greeeeeeeeeen Zoooooooone.

7 comments:

  1. EXCITING NEWS! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome NSV!! Congrats. Buying new clothes that fit always make me happy that I had the surgery. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a happy eater, sad eater, bored eater, everything is fair game in my book. If you figure out how to solve this, let me know!

    Great NSV's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kick butt girl!!!! that's major!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great NSV's!!!! You are doing so good! Keep up the hard work, it is paying off!

    ReplyDelete