Every year I struggle with an idea for a Halloween costume. I can't wear something premade from a bag because I haven't fit into them for quite a while. XL and XXL just don't fit right.
But you know what? Next year, I'm going to fit into one of these!!!
Probably not Tinkerbell though... :)
Next year, no matter how dumb looking the costume-in-a-bag looks, I'm buying one. And damnit, I'm going to look good.
Last year I was an expressway. Wore all black. Took some white medical tape and made little lines down my arms and legs and attached a little matchbox car to my shoulder. Comfy all day.
It is so hard to find any woman costume that doesn't make you look like a whore. I'm trying to think of something to wear to a children's Halloween party.
Last year I was an expressway. Wore all black. Took some white medical tape and made little lines down my arms and legs and attached a little matchbox car to my shoulder. Comfy all day.
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to find any woman costume that doesn't make you look like a whore. I'm trying to think of something to wear to a children's Halloween party.
ReplyDeleteyou work that tinkerbell girl!!
ReplyDeleteI can so relate too this!!! I would never dress up for that very reason. You go girl! See you tomorrow night?
ReplyDeleteThats right sister, you sport that costume in a bag! You have worked hard for it!
ReplyDelete