Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fill Appt & Pic of SAL!

click on enlarge
Well...here he is.  Good 'ol SAL.  I got a "peace of mind" picture today (even though I'm eating fine since the "orange chicken from hell" incident).  The top, middle area of the picture is the band (side view) and the dark squiggle under it is the barium.  The flow through the band looks good and the position is fine.

I got a .10 fill today, which has me at 6.35cc/10cc band.  

As soon as I'm back to "normal" food (post-fill), I'm changing a few things up in my daily diet.  Since I know that I can eat corn without a problem, and that's one of the few veggies that I like, I'm going to try to eat some  every day at dinner.  Dinnertime is when I'm most likely to overeat, so if I eat some corn at the end, maybe it will help with my evening temptations.  I stopped by Smart & Final today to grab some Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup and individual restaurant-sized containers so I can buy a big bag of corn and freeze containers individually to take to work.  If something isn't convenient, I won't eat it.  No more excuses!

Don't forget to ask for a picture from the doc.  :)  I keep mine taped to the fridge! 



5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful band you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I could get a pic... I had mine today. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've got your peace of mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing pictures of my band just to know that everything is good. Hope this fill gets you to a good spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a barium swallow or an xray of my band. My doc says, only if there's a problem. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete