Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Word of the day: Adjustable

Why do I question myself?  Why do I consider a slight unfill to be some sort of failure?  If I'm uncomfortable with how things feel, I need to remember that I have an adjustable gastric band.  Adjustable, Amy.  ADJUSTABLE.  Adjust it and quit wondering.

I went in today and got .10 removed.  Doesn't sound like much, but I never do aggressive fills.  My last fill was .10, so let's see if this helps.  If I still feel too snug, I already have another appointment that was already scheduled for next week.

I might not be miserably uncomfortable, but I know my band.  Something had to change.  I was avoiding textured foods and eating foods that I knew would agree with SAL.  Those choices haven't been the wisest and that's why I went down this road in the first place....health.  

And I shall be healthy.  Soon.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did.... Unhappy and skinny dies not cut it! Ya you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart move. I hope this brings you to a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is different so if it doesn't feel right to you, it probably isn't. Glad you got the unfill. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that this unfill does the trick and helps you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. x

    ReplyDelete