A Girl. A Lap Band. A New Way of Life. Banded on 7/1/11.
Congratulations !! You and Sal are doing so well ... huge accomplishment :)
I am so proud of you! You are doing amazing! Keep up the great work!
Congrats Amy!!!! So so happy for you!!!!!
Congratulations, girl!! That's so amazing, and I know just how hard you've had to work to get there!! Couldn't be happier for you :)
nifty indeed!!!! way to rock it out sista!!!! keep it up! :)
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
Awesome! Way to go, Amy!
woohoo, I am so excited for you!!
You are amazing! Congrats!
So proud of you!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations !! You and Sal are doing so well ... huge accomplishment :)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! You are doing amazing! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy!!!! So so happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, girl!! That's so amazing, and I know just how hard you've had to work to get there!! Couldn't be happier for you :)
ReplyDeletenifty indeed!!!! way to rock it out sista!!!! keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Way to go, Amy!
ReplyDeletewoohoo, I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete