Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Celebrating Victories

I have kept most of my lab records since 1997.  
Victory #1 - I am at my lowest weight since 2002.
Victory #2 - My fasting blood sugar has gone from 80 to 71.  
Victory #3 - My LDL (bad cholesterol) has gone from 151 to 121
Victory #4 - My BMI has gone from 50.8 to 41.6

Goals:  
HDL (good cholesterol): Current: 32 - Need to get this >39
LDL (bad choesterol): Current: 121 - Need to get this <99
Keep Vitamin D and Thyroid levels in the normal ranges :)
Keep working on the BMI...long way to go.

6 comments:

  1. That's great Amy!!!!! So happy for you!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awesome. Great Job, I am proud of you! Will I be seeing you at the next support group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli - yes ma'am - I'll be there!! Do you want me to bring you some papaya enzymes? I have a big bottle of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure that would be great. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job Amy! Health related NSVs are the best!!

    ReplyDelete