Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Pal S.A.L.

S.A.L (the name of my Lap Band) is doing well.  Sometimes he talks back to me, but I'm learning.  :)  


I got to see SAL for the second time since surgery (7/1/11).  I saw it about 2 weeks post op and again last week (I requested).  I guess I just wanted to make sure that everything was still ok in there!   I labeled everything for ya'll.  The little hook things you can see on the left side are my bra hooks. Everything looked good, nice flow and the band is still at a good angle.  All I have to do is ask for my own photo and they happily print it out for me.   I keep it on my fridge as a reminder of, "Hey, don't forgot there's 12K of plastic inside you!  Do you really need to eat that?"   Here's my fluoroscopy image!


Click to Enlarge





3 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking band ya got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's pretty cool! I've seen mine once but I think it was a straight on view. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo getting a print out for my fridge!!!! My hubby and daughter get grossed out every time I discuss the tubing and port. hehehehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete