Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yummy Food: Flatouts!



Ok, first, let me say that these won't fit into everyone's diet.  They're nothing miraculous.  But, they are something nice to have around for a quick meal.  I've had the full size Flatouts before (made pizza), and it was nice to have a ready made "crust, " but I wasn't terribly impressed.   This week I saw that there is a new type/size called, "Foldits."  I found that half of a Foldit is perfect!  It isn't as thin as a tortilla and, when toasted before putting toppings on, is quite delish.   Pile on the protein and you've got a decent, portion-controlled meal.  Remember, the nutitional info above is for a whole Foldit, which would be two of the circles.  I found that 1 was all I needed.

These are usually located near the deli section and NOT with the tortillas.  I've seen them at Walmart and a few grocery stores.  

Enjoy :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm going to look for these. I'm going to try a receipe for egg white salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a product review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Flatout Light kinds and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little ones. they are the perfect size...

    ReplyDelete