Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Band Drama ... but a good NSV

My last fill was about a week ago and I've felt fine since.  I puked in the morning yesterday (stupid me, band was too tight for breakfast and I didn't realize it until it was too late).  I then ate my lunch at work too fast and had a nasty puking episode.  Duh.  I took it easy for dinner, which went down fine (chicken sausage).  This morning I tried to eat breakfast and BAM, puking.  Nonstop puking.  Couldn't keep any liquid down and decided to go get an unfill before work.  Thank goodness the office is open at 7am on Friday (only day it is open that early!).  I rushed in, got 1/4 cc removed, drank my tiny cup of water, felt better, and was only 5 minutes late to work.  Dang, Amy!

So....1/4 cc doesn't sound like much fluid removed, but trust me, it was a world of different.  My best guess is that breakfast yesterday was the problem and I was semi-stuck.  I think things just spiraled out of control with each meal.  This was by far the "worst" episode since banding.  Not to be repeated ANYTIME soon!!!  I do not enjoy the feeling of severe chest pain and feeling like I cannot breathe!

Okay, so not to only post negative stuff, I have another NSV!  Down another size in my pants!  Went from 28 to 26, and now 26 to 24.   WOOT WOOT!!!  My coworker told me today that my pants were "so loose in the butt I can't even see your butt!"   hahahahaha!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got the unfill. Of Coarse I will be making a pile of clothes for my bandster buddy for sure. It was funny because I wore a pair of jeans today and by midday I had to run to Walmart to buy a pair that fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy ~ this is JUST what I needed to hear. I'm going in for an unfill this morning of .5 cc. thanks for sharing ... this makes me feel so much better !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds horribly painful, glad you could get in and get the unfill quickly. I love buying smaller clothes but dang it is getting expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! that sounds so traumatic!! so glad you got the unfill and were able to get it QUICK and only be 5 mins late to work!? dang girl!! lol and congrats on another pant size! i just went from a 28 to 26 so i soooo know how you feel!!!

    ReplyDelete