Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My FIRST before and now pictures!!

In a few days I'll be at the four month post op mark.  Oh....what a whirlwind this has all been!  I'm so grateful to have "met" each and every one of you, whether you're my family/friend/blogger friend, thanks!




15 comments:

  1. I am glad I have been able to meet you 'virtually' and in 'person'. You look amazing!!!! I am so proud of all the hard work you have put into this and it shows. For anyone who thinks the Band is the easy way out, WE KNOW BETTER!! Hey thats a cute shirt...wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Best wishes for your continued success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, Amy- you look like a different person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally different person!!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit you have done amazing in 4 months! I really need to put more effort into this and seeing people like you who have worked so hard and had it pay off really does make me want to try my hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sister look a lot alike ;) Similar and yet very, very different ! Keep it going, g-friend !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You LOOK mahvelous! And.... you are positively glowing! I am impressed and amazed at how much you and frankly all the commenters on this post are learning about food issues and psyches. Self discovery is so important and truly mystifying to most (including me.) Congratulations on your journey! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic and beautiful!!! I know how much work every step of this process has been, and I'm so happy for everything that you've been achieving, both inside and out. I'm so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing transformation... you are an inspiration!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a difference so far! Imagine what you'll look like when you get to goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am your newest follower! Can I just say what a cutie patootie you are? I love before and "now" pics...seems like you are rocking your band. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete