We all do it. Working out makes us do it more. But still. In a room of silence, attempting to discover my inner peace, while focusing on not falling on my face, I smirked. Yoga is all about relaxation and stretching, so I guess it just meant that she was very relaxed.
It didn't happen once or twice. This lady was ripping 'em right and left. Loudly. "Oh, excuse me!" she'd say after each one. I felt bad for her.
If you've read my previous blogs about the gym, you'll remember that I give people mental nicknames. It keeps me entertained when I'm working out.
- Pogo - goes crazy in spinning class, seriously, she must have sore lady parts the next day
- Daisy - named for her way-too-short jean shorts
- Thrifty - instead of purchasing a swim cap, she wears a Walmart bag on her head so her hair doesn't get wet
- Bubbles - the incredibly flatulent yoga lady
On a somewhat related note: yesterday was my FOURTH consecutive day at the gym in a row. That's a record. I'm taking today off though....I've lost feeling in my arse and my legs feel like wet noodles!

I commend you for not laughing your ass off. My inner 12 year old would have come out.
ReplyDeleteOh dear poor woman. Good for you in the gym so much though.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo on 4 days at the gym! That is exactly why I dont go to yoga classes ~ I'm not mature enough not to crack up on rouge farting! Namaste!
ReplyDeleteI'm an infant...I would've been rolling on the floor laughing. I love the nicknames, btw. Great job on 4 days in a row!! I'm going for my 4th day working out today...send me good 4 day exercise vibes!
ReplyDeleteNew follower... Love your gym nicknames... I'm going to have to do that
ReplyDeletelol-new follower..the nicknames had me on the floor rolling!
ReplyDeleteAmy, I was laughing out loud literally!!! Had to retread the post to Hubby!!! OMG the nicknames are hilarious....I love " thrifty" that has to be my fav!!!
ReplyDelete