Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Do You Like Torani Syrup? Free shipping offer . . .

I just picked up a bottle at the grocery store last week (Sugar Free Caramel) and was impressed.  Anywho, if you don't have it locally, the Torani website is offering free shipping.  Click HERE! for the website :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a few bottles but never opened them. Need to search the inet to get some recipes ... have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny, I just bought my first bottle a few nights ago. I spruced up a protein shake with it, not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Torani. I just bought like 5 BIG bottles like two months ago. LOL Also, if you use the code "SKINNY" you can get 20% off of any bottles of sugar free kinds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ronnie! :) I found mine locally at Smart and Final for $4.59/each which was a steal! They don't have all the SF flavors, so I might have to buy some online as well. Today I picked up SF Choc!

    ReplyDelete