NSV = Non Scale Victory
1) When I do a sit up, I can SEE OVER MY BELLY!!! First time in years. Many, many years.
2) I saw a friend at Walmart today that I haven't seen since 2007. She noticed my weight loss right away.
3) I can not only feel my port, but I can now feel the band as well! The blubber is shifting and I'm noticing myself off balance a lot, but I figure it's a good thing to be able to feel it now.
4) I scored a sweet little workout set for the Wii at Sam's today. It was on markdown for $6.88. Yoga mat, step risers for the Wii Fit, hand weights, resistance band. Way cool.
| Not pictured: Yoga mat. Rockin deal. |


Yay for being able to feel your port, and the great deal you got on the Wii accessories. I need to see if I can find some of that myself.
ReplyDeleteAnd NSV of the year you've got there with the see-over-the-belly. I loved that one, myself. :)
P.S. - What do you mean you can feel your band?! I don't think that's possible, unless you mean stuck episodes! lol
Love it !
ReplyDeleteRonnie: I can feel the band!! Exactly where it is. I promise. Or I'm on crack. I'll check with the doc next time I go though, but I'm 99% sure I can feel it!
ReplyDeleteNow I have to go to sams tomorrow to see if mine might have it!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! I read your whole blog. I enjoy your style girl!!! Here's to many more NSV's. I was banded 7 days ago and I still am uncomfortable but great days and NSV's are in my near future!
ReplyDeleteKUDOS TO YOU!
Wonderful NSV's!
ReplyDelete