If you know me, you know I'm crazy for dogs. On New Year's Eve day, four more paws joined our family. I adopted Zoe, a 1 year old shepherd mix. Between work, joining the gym and obedience class, I'm plum worn out. Zoe is now 1 of 3 dogs at my house. I love it, but adjusting to another personality is exhausting (in a good way).
So....I'm taking a one week hiatus. I'll still be reading blogs, just not as much, but no blog posts from me. I'm giving myself permission to take some time off (but not from my goals!). Take care all & know that I'm reading! :)

Congrats on the new family member! Photos please....when things calm down of course.
ReplyDeletePUPPY, hooray!!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteRemember to send me a text with a picture of your new baby, Congrats. See you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteUpload a photo of the addition to your family. Would love to see how she looks :)
ReplyDeletehttp://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/