Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Pup Pictures & Updates :)

Ok, so my one week hiatus is over.  It nearly killed me.  I have so many things to blabber on about, but I'll be brief and use bullets!

  • the new addition is doing great.  Zoe is a Shepherd mix, about 1 year old, 38 pounds, full grown and has lots of energy!  She gets along nicely with my two other dogs.  I think she might be snorting crack while I'm at work.  I think she's dealing through the doggy door or something.
  • The gym is going well.  I'm doing water aerobics, but there's a giant window between the pool and the land classroom, so I get to see some of those classes as well. 
  • Class one:  Zumba.  Heck no.  The instructor had little butt tassels that flailed around as she danced.  Zumba will be a long way away.  I couldn't even VISUALLY keep up.  More power to ya, Zumba ladies, but I was exhausted just watching.
  • Class two:  Spinning.  Holy crappers.  The chicks looked all excited pedaling away but going nowhere.   One was pedaling so fast that her butt kept bouncing off of the seat.  Seriously.  I won't say never, but, um...highly unlikely you'll see my butt in a spinning class.
  • The women's only gym is great because we're all chicks, and no one gives a hoot how one another looks.  One lady wore a plastic Walmart bag on her head for water aerobics.  I'm not lying.  Could I make something like that up?!?!
  • I like water volleyball a lot but I'm finding myself making these horrendous "huuuuuuuuuuh!" noises when I dive for the ball.  Embarrassing.  That, and I also forget to say the score before I serve.  Apparently this is a big issue for some chicks.  Ha. 
More tomorrow!  I'm sleepy.

7 comments:

  1. Zoe looks like a real cutie :o) how could you think a cute pup like that could deal crack through a doggy door :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that dangerous wearing a plastic bag over your head at all, much less exercising with it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be the dork wearing the bag or shower cap b/c I didn't want my hair to get wet!!!!! Good thing I'm not in water aerobics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe is super cute! I'm sure you're having fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me smile...actually you make me bust a gut too!! Love the pic's of Zoe!

    ReplyDelete