I really wanted to make a homemade pizza and today I did. I made it as "healthy" as possible without losing much taste. I had to calculate all of the ingredients and then figure out how much I would be able to eat (rather than regretting it after I ate half the pizza). I got to eat TWO pieces!!!! Yeah!! It had mystery meat, chicken, turkey pepperoni, and much less cheese then I would have preferred, but it was good and I'm happy for a while. Next time I will put way more meat on there. I snapped a picture midway through. If you're one of my friends on myfitnesspal.com, I believe you can see my recipe that I used. (user ID: lifeisjustbeginning2011@yahoo.com). Thanks for visiting.
That looks super yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it ... your pizza made me smile ! Did you feel you need to stop after two pieces or did you somehow measure out 8 oz?
ReplyDeleteNope...no feelings of stopping. I wanted to eat the whole *@&$&$$ing thing!!
ReplyDeleteoops...forgot to answer the other question. While I was making it, I measured every single thing (it is a store bought pizza crust) and then measured each item. When it was done, I just typed in the recipe and told it I ate two servings (two pieces). It was a pain, but I know the nutritional stuff is accurate, and that's what counts.
ReplyDelete