At the school I was substituting at yesterday, it was potluck day. What does this mean, exactly? Well, pre-band, it would have been the best day of the week. The old Amy would have eaten with everyone else, then gone back when everyone was gone to get more. Nope. The teacher's lounge was empty, that is, except for all of the no-no food staring me in the face. My first response was utter excitement. I won't lie. Then, quickly, the bandster in me kicked in and I started analyzing everything. Yes, there was disappointment, but I kept myself under control. Here are a few things I saw.......
 |
| DONUTS!!! NO !!!!! RESIST !!!! |
 |
| Nope. No juices, Amy. Reason # 1, empty calories. Reason #2, no liquids during meals. It washes the food right through the band and I lose any feeling of satiety. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
What has been your biggest temptation lately? SPILL IT!
New follower here :) Mine has been chocolate..I blame hormones though! :)
ReplyDeleteTwix... they have been staring me down from the vending machine on the way to the bathroom at work...
ReplyDeleteCHIPS AND DIP! Sorry. I don't know why I'm "yelling." Damn those temptations! You're doing great avoiding these trigger foods. :)
ReplyDeleteI dread going back to work (for a variety of reasons) and the junk food is just one of them ... signed, Cece who used to also go back for seconds when no one was around ...
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ronnie! Chips and dip!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely chips, especially when the kids are eating them.
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard from you lately, hope all is well and you are doing okay?
ReplyDelete