Until today, I've never gotten "stuck" or PB'd outside of my home. Today I ate lunch at my desk, super fast, and WHAM. My mouth filled with slime and my eyes bugged out. Thank goodness I teach Special Education and know sign language because I had to sign to my co-worker! I made it to the bathroom and -GO FIGURE-, there was someone in the stall next to me. I waited what seemed like an eternity to lose the lunch, then back to business. So my secret is out at work - I had to tell my co worker that I was fine and not actually "sick."
The fill that I had a week ago has really taken effect - I haven't been hungry or wanted to eat much at all this week, and the scale is reflecting it. I'm not getting the protein that I need, but I'm working on that. My shipment from Netrition.com came with some yummy "special" treats that are protein rich. I'll blog more about that later :) For now, I'm just happy to be home after an eventful day at work. As a side note, right after the PB episode, one of my students apparently purposefully peed on another in the bathroom. Sigh...never a dull day!

You poor thing! It hasn't happened to me yet but I am sure its just a matter of time! Glad your fill is working for ya..yea!
ReplyDeleteThe worst part was that I couldn't BEAR to get my face near the public toilet (ewwww!!) so i ended up wadding up handfuls of toilet paper and yacking there instead! Hey....I'm creative! :)
ReplyDeleteoh honey i am so sorry!! i just went through that yesterday but atleast we have private bathrooms... i am with you though, having my face that close to a strange toilet would just be a no go lol i spewed in my trash can! lol yayyyy for restriction though! i remember what that felt like to never be hungry! i miss it! lol
ReplyDeleteSounds like ya jut need to take it a little slower (haha, 10 months out I have the same problem!), enjoy your newfound restriction.
ReplyDeleteNot that PB'ing has anything to do with restriction, but the hunger not being present is definitely a great thing. :)