Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers (okay, I'm doing 3 because I'm short on time)
Thank you Brenda for my nomination!
My nominations:
1) Kelli (we got to meet in real life, way cool)
2) Brenda (she's sending me jeans, I love her!!)
3) Elizabeth (I hope to meet her, we live in the same town)
Seven Things About Amy
1) I love dogs! I have two, a male and a female - polar opposite personalities
2) My dad helped me pay for my surgery. He didn't give me a band, he gave me back my life. I Love you.
3) This year I'm going to be Bob Ross for Halloween. I'll post pictures ;) Remember him? The painter on PBS? I have an afro wig and everything.
4) I once sent a text message to a student's mother that said "Okay Dike" instead of "Okie Dokie" - stupid auto correct! Luckily she was understanding and laughed! I then disabled the auto correct.
5) I'm a control freak. I'm also a teacher for K-1, which is sometimes very tricky to balance!
6) I love fruits (especially watermelon)
7) The house I bought came with a hot tub out back and I LOVE IT! I refer to it as my "aquatic utopia."


OMG!! I LOVE BOB ROSS!!! I miss him and mourn his death daily and wish he was back to paint us all happy little trees!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI tried to convince a friend to cover herself in leaves to be my "happy little tree" but she refused. LOL Stay tuned...pics to come!
ReplyDeleteI love fruits and Bob Ross, too! Great post. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope to meet you too!!!! I am going to make support group this month!!
ReplyDelete