Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

6 Month Bandiversary & THANK YOU!

Six            MonthBandiversary!

Wow...6 months.  Life has changed in soooooo many ways!  I've lost 79 pounds as of this morning.  No matter what number I end up at, I will be much healthier and happier with a new me, no matter what that specific number is.


Thanks to each and every one of you reading this.  Yes, you.  You all are a big part of my weight loss.  Thanks to my family and friends.  There aren't many of you that know about the blog, so if you're reading this, I must like you!  


Fellow Bandsters - although I might not know you in person, I feel like I know you through your blogs.  Your blogs make me laugh so hard that I snort, and make me cry so hard I can't breathe.  Thanks for the support!


Here's to a safe, happy and HEALTHY 2012!!

11 comments:

  1. That is absolutely fantabulous!!! I am one month out and hope to be as successful as you at the 6 month mark. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, Amy ! I think you're the best ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on so much success in six months. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Bandiversary as well as your amazing loss. YOU inspire me girlfriend!!! I am so glad we have met and look forward to our continued friendship in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been great getting to know you through the blogs. Continued success in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6 months! Congrats on all your weight loss so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and congrats on a great six months :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy six months!!! You are definitely rockin the loss!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 6 months! Seems like just yesterday I was reading your post-op story. So proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done so so well your first 6 months and I know you're going to keep at it until you reach your goals! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete