Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look to the upper right hand corner for a quick survey --------> ------->

Would you please take a moment to let me know who you are?  I was just curious to see the types of people that read my blog.  It is just a quick click in the upper right hand corner.  Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I'm warm fuzzy (aka Jemima aka Amanda), and I'm your oldest, if not your BESTEST, friend. Sadly, we live 1200 miles away from each other; I guess I smelled or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw the survey poll thing *after* I posted. I guess that's what you were wanting, not comments. Well, you got one anyway - bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job, teacher.....way to READ! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy - I was banded on July 27th and found you through other BOOBs blogs - love following your adventure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    I am 40, married 14 years, mom to two kiddos, high school teacher, banded June 30th of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy, I think you found me through the Lap Band Forum. We have the same surgeon. I will be banded on Sept. 15th. Hopefully, since we are both AZ girls we can keep in touch and provide support to each other.

    ReplyDelete