Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ack! Post-Fill Problem?

I have a rash (mostly all over my belly) since last night.  I noticed it last night before bed but it is still the same this morning.  Anyone had this?  I've had Lidocaine before, so I doubt it is an allergy, but what the heck?  Also, is it common to have a tender port area after a fill?  Kinda of feels like someone punched me.  Not really pain, more tenderness than anything.  Just feeling a bit paranoid this morning!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely felt like I was punched!!!!!! take some Benedryl if you have some for the rash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm .... does it itch? I'm cheap - I would go to a pharmacist and see if they can recommend an over the counter ... good luck, my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever experienced this, but my mom always says she's very tender around her port area for a while after a fill. It seems to be a pretty normal thing.

    ReplyDelete