Pardon the rant, but I'm finding it completely impossible to drink as much as I should be. First, 64 oz every day. Alright. Then add two cups because I'm on antibiotics. Alright. Then if I'm outside for any length of time (i.e. five minutes), I've gotta drink more because its 112. So, I've calculated my water. If I don't leave the house, that's 80 ounces minimum. That's with a "pouch" that holds about 3 swallows of water before I feel like I'm going to yack. UGGGGHHHHH. I'm going to have to start drinking some Gatorade G2 every day. My bowels will appreciate this. Now, I'm off to.....stay inside.


I hear ya. I struggle to drink all that I need to. Besides, I am going pee every 15 minutes!
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
ReplyDeleteInteresting .... I don't have any problem guzzling water now that I'm out of the sip-sip-sip and walk-walk-walk stage (post op). Hmmm ... now I'm nervous.
ReplyDelete