A bunch of teachers are doing a version of "The Biggest Loser" at work. There's a personal trainer that runs the class every week for an hour. About 45 minutes of exercises and 15 of nutrition. The classes are $5 a week (8 wks total).
After work, I changed into my sweat pants.
After our workout, I was exhausted and headed straight to the car (45-60 minute drive home). While I was driving, I realized that I LEFT MY PANTS AT SCHOOL! They're the only pair that fit!! I wash them every night (well, sometimes every second night, kind of depends). So....tomorrow I have to wear sweatpants to school because my poor little pair of black Lane Bryant Houston slacks are there. At 50 bucks a pop, I can only afford one pair at a time! Weight loss is great, don't get me wrong, but the last pair of LB slacks only lasted 3 weeks before I had to get a smaller size.
They're in a pile on my desk. I wonder what the custodian thought!?!?!

LOL ... sorry, I'm not laughing at you ... I thinking - boy, I can see ME doing the same thing ! Hey, these are good problems to have !
ReplyDeleteLOL, oh no! Sounds like you need to hit up the local thrift store. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of pairs of pants from LB if u want them. I think they are all 16's. Unfortunately, I am only 5'3" so we may have to factor that in too. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteI have 20 and 22 lb pants but I am also 5'3 but I usually wear heals so they are regular length.
ReplyDeleteohhh!! thank you! O.C. I'm pretty far from a 16, but thank you. ;) And Elizabeth, I might just hit you up for 22's! I'm a 24 jeans and 22 dress slacks. I'm good in the shirt department for now though. Maybe we'll see each other at the Dec TR meeting :)
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDeleteThe custodian was thinking... "Damn there was a party and i was not invited!"
ReplyDelete