Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Next Short-Term Goal

Current Weight: 247
Goal Weight: 241
Current BMI: 39.9
Goal BMI: 38.9
To be reached by:  December 1, 2011


When I reach 241 lbs, I'll officially only be severely obese (rolling eyes).  Right now I'm morbidly obese.  Hey, it ain't much, but I'll take a change in title anytime.   Also, losing 6 pounds will have me at -75 pounds.  That's a nice round number, don't ya think?


I like this BMI Calculator the best.  Unlike a typical chart, there are eight levels of BMI.  Super fast and easy to do.  As a side note, my BMI was 52 before the pre-surgery diet of 1 week and 49 the day of surgery.  


I try not to get too wrapped up in numbers, but this time I couldn't resist.  What's your current short term goal?

4 comments:

  1. i want to loose 20 lbs by Jan 1! I am well on my way. way to go girl - keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to loose 11 pounds by December 23!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to lose 3.2 more by December 1st, for a total of 100 lbs gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hit Onederland by Dec 1st. I am a couple pounds away.

    ReplyDelete