Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Meet Me on Monday!


1. Do your family/friends know about your blog?

Most of my close friends/family do know my blog address.  A few read on a regular basis, but some have probably never read it.  Everyone is busy, though, so that's understandable.

2. What is your favorite card game?

Uno.  What can I say?  I'm a elementary school teacher and Uno teaches number recognition and colors!  I think I have about 5 sets of Uno cards by now.  There are so many they're in a shoebox!

3. What do you wear to bed? 

If I'm in my own house, nada.  Nekkkkked is my preference.  Sometimes I wear jammies if it is super cold.  If I'm away from home, jammies always.  I love to sleep cold (can't stand being hot).

4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry? 


I grew up in the midwest and I love Steak n Shake fries.  I haven't had a fast food french fry since getting the band.  I made some in the oven once, but it didn't do much for me.  Life without fries.  I stress the "life" part.  On the track I was going, "life" wouldn't have been an option.

5. What is your usual bed time?

Totally depends.  On weeknights, it is between 830-10pm.  I'm an early riser (which I HATE), but my body wakes up at the same time every day - no matter what time I went to sleep the night before.  Annoying!  4:30am is a typical time for me to wake up.  Ick.  I usually spoon with the dog or sit in the hot tub for a while, or sometimes I fall back asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried sweet potato fries? They're amazing, and quite a bit better for you... though not entirely healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete