Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

% of excess weight

Ok, so it is a 3 day weekend, so there's going to be a lot of blogging.  Sorry. :)  I keep my mouth mostly quiet on weekdays but let it all out in these weekend blogs.


I'm looking through one of the library books and it says that typical bandster patients lose 40-50% of their excess weight.  So far I've lost 67/149 lbs.  That's 44.9%.


Ha.


Suck it.


I'm losing more than that. 


Just watch.

8 comments:

  1. I'm there with you. I'm losing 100% of what I want to lose and not a lb less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Suck it!!!! I'm loosing all of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ... wish I had your confidence (but I'm working on it). Enjoy your three day weekend. Guess I'm jealous about that too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I've already far surpassed my surgeon's expectations and during my last appointment they told me that they would be happy if I never lost any more weight - to which I replied, it might be acceptable to them but it isn't for me and that I WILL be meeting my goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good attitude to have girl! i'm on board with you!! i didn't have this surgery and go through all this work just to be slightly overweight once done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cuz ur awesome and YOU ROCK!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete