Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Clothes Shopping

I'm officially down a pants size.  I must retire this size, as I'm afraid that my pants will actually fall down at some point.  I'd really like to have a ceremonial bonfire, but I live in Arizona and it is fire season, no thanks. 

Today I dropped $130 at the Lane Bryant Outlet.  I got two sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear (in one size smaller, plus I just needed some in general), a pair of leggings, two t-shirts and two pairs of shorts.  It is so hard to find plus size clothes that fit properly and that don't cost a fortune.  Thank goodness for the LB outlet!

I made it through the day with only one nap (1 hour).  I've been averaging two naps of 1-2 hours each since surgery.  I'm still pretty tired, but I expect it to get better and better each day.  I'm 19 days post op, I'm ready to get back to "life."

Still waiting on one more pound to go away so I can add another bead...but nothing in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment