Found a potentially helpful website/tv cooking show/series of books: Hungry Girl. I'm not sure how band-friendly her recipes are, but they seem to be popular and may give me a few ideas. I put them on hold at my local library. One was called 200 under 200, another was 300 under 300, and there was one more. She has a newsletter and some interesting videos on her website. One of her recipes is a mozzarella cheese stick dipped in egg substitute and breaded with Fiber One crumbs to make a baked cheese stick. Man....that sounds gooooood.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/

I just saw a show called Rocco DiSpirito (sp?) dinner party - I think. He's also a low cal - high taste kind of guy .. I want to check out that one too. :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh - I will indeed!! I found all of the episodes for Hungry Girl on youtube!! Just search "hungry girl episodes." I like this lady - she does some strange stuff, but does have some ideas that I might like.
ReplyDelete