Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Teaspoons, Tablespoons and Tiny Bowls, Oh My!

In the past, I owned one set of measuring cups and one set of measuring spoons.  No more.  I've lost count, but I now have at least 4 sets of each.  Why?  Well....I measure.  A lot.  Everything.  Anything.  If it goes in my mouth, it has to be measured.  I'm trying to train my eyes as to what appropriate amounts of foods are.  Why do I have so many?  I hate dishes!  I measure once and it goes into the dishwasher.  I now have 16 glass custard cups with lids, which are perfect for the amount that I'm eating for meals.
I'm vigilant about tracking everything so that I have an accurate look at my food choices.  Everything is logged into my food diary on myfitnesspal.com.  I love that website.  It syncs with my iPhone and I always know where I am with all of my nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment